HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
LNGFlex Limited (“LNGFlex”) believes that all injuries, accidents, occupational health illness and adverse environmental impacts can be prevented. The Company is committed to managing health, safety and environmental issues in a manner that meet the expectations of all its stakeholders including regulators, shareholders, employees, service providers and the community.
- Strengthen its business by making health, safety & environment (HSE) considerations an integral part of all business activities and comply with all laws & regulations;
- Conduct its business in a manner that protects the health and safety of employees, contractors, others involved in our operations and the community in which we operate;
- Continuously improve environmental performance to achieve sustainable development:
- Practice transparent public reporting of the HSE performance;
- Ensure that HSE is a major responsibility of appropriately trained, empowered, accountable and management;
- Promote a culture of learning & practicing HSE: and
- Recognize and reward good HSE performance.
To achieve these objectives, LNGFlex shall:
- Carry out pre-employment medical check-up of its employees.
- Identify and evaluate health risks related to its operations that may potentially affect its employees. contractors, public and the consumers.
- Implement programs and appropriate protective measures to control such risks, including appropriate monitoring of potentially affected employees and getting consumer feedback.
- Implement a system of operational and process safety risk management and institutionalize behavioral safety practices.
- Comply with all applicable environmental laws, regulations and apply responsible standards where law and regulations do not exist.
- Conserve natural resources & energy by continuously improving processes and measuring performance.
- Continuously increase recycling and minimize pollution and waste.